(From RSM South Africa newsroom)
RSM South Africa has been named RSM Member Firm of the Year at the annual RSM Special Recognition Awards.
As one of the world’s leading networks of audit, tax and consulting firms, RSM member firms are among the leading industry experts in the world. What makes this award an even greater honour is that our firm was chosen from member firms in over 110 countries across the globe.
This award recognises the RSM member firm that has excelled in a number of strategic, operational and commercial areas over the past 12 months. Firms were judge on the following criteria:
- Evidence of growth in various areas
- Displaying exceptional client service solutions and/or outstanding client satisfaction
- Innovation to improve the firm’s performance
- Demonstrating best practice, playing a leadership role in regulations/professional practice
- Involvement in staff initiatives, CSR and training programmes
- ‘Thinking International’ and spreading the word
Managing Partner, Brian Eaton, accepted the award at the RSM International Conference in Washington DC. The following was said about our firm when the announcement was made:
Without the direction and leadership of our member firms, the network would not be where it is today. Sometimes it takes the leadership of a firm within a particular region to encourage the growth of others, and to drive RSM forward in their market.
This member firm is a perfect example of this. For their outstanding work with inspections, participation at RSM Academy, development of the Inter Firm Agreements, planning and hosting the first two African Regional Conferences, and mentoring firms within a vast, emerging region, we would like to say thank you.
The winner of Member Firm of the Year 2015 is, of course, RSM South Africa.